These terms apply to your use of the VirusBom website for online shopping and browsing. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this page. By using this page or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions, and accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. General terms
• The company will make every effort to ensure that the prices, information and sizes of the goods listed on the web page have been updated. The company reserves the right to change the price of the goods without prior notice.
• All orders are subject to the availability of relevant goods before final confirmation. If the company fails to provide any ordered products or services, the company will notify you by phone or email before delivery, and has the right to refuse to accept the order.
• The price on the website may be different from the price in the store.
• When you confirm the order on our company's online store and request us to process it, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions listed when confirming the order.
• In the case that the price of the goods is incorrectly listed, the company has the right to reject or cancel the order with the wrong price.
• The company must make every effort to ensure that the pictures and descriptions of the goods on this webpage are accurate, but it cannot guarantee that the pictures and descriptions exactly match the actual products.
2. Registration and account security
• The customer agrees to provide complete and up-to-date information in order to complete the registration procedures of this website.
• If there are any changes to your registered information, you must update your account on this website to ensure that the company can bring you the latest information.
• The company has the absolute discretion to refuse to register for any prospective customer or terminate the registration of any customer for any reason.
• You are responsible for ensuring the security of the user name and password used to obtain the service, and are responsible for any activities or behaviors performed using your password. The company cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by the user's failure to comply with the above requirements.
• You must ensure that your personal password is strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. If any third party uses the customer's webpage to log in to the company's online store without authorization, the company shall not be liable for any related losses or damages.
• All product prices on our website are in Hong Kong dollars
4. Delivery Service
• For delivery details or delivery price, please contact customer service staff
• If the company delivers the goods at the place, date and time agreed with the customer, but the customer fails to collect the goods, the company will arrange for another delivery and have the right to charge the customer for additional freight.
• The company's delivery time is from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm. In the event of a typhoon signal No. 8 or above or a black rainstorm warning, the delivery service on the same day and the following day may be delayed or cancelled. The company will contact the customer to make arrangements.
• Delivery area: Only accept and provide delivery services in Hong Kong.
• Use the SF Smart Cabinet service. If the smart cabinet is full, the SF delivery staff may contact you to arrange a smart cabinet in the same segment to speed up the delivery efficiency.
• When receiving the goods, the customer must check whether the ordered goods are damaged. If the goods are found to be damaged, please indicate the problem with the goods on the receipt and immediately notify the customer service department to arrange replacement of the goods.
• The company reserves the right to refuse to replace the signed goods.
ii. Self-pickup service
• After the customer confirms the order, he cannot change the delivery store or change to the delivery method to collect the goods.
• When customers pick up the goods, they must carefully check and count the quantity of the goods immediately. Once the receipt is signed, the company will no longer be responsible for the goods.
• Customers must pick up the goods at the selected branch within ten days of payment. If the goods are picked up after the deadline, the company has the right to charge a storage fee (1% of the total value of the purchased goods) in units of days.
5. Changes to terms and conditions
• The company reserves the right to cancel or modify these terms and conditions without prior notice to customers. Customers are responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions before confirming any order. Once the order is issued, the customer shall be deemed to have accepted the then effective terms and conditions.
6. Force Majeure
• Due to fires, floods, accidents, riots, wars, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labor disputes, equipment failures, or any other reasons beyond the control of the company caused or caused performance delays or failure to perform, the company Not responsible.